Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HOW TO SAY GOOD EVENING PRAYER

do the sign of the cross,put your left palm on your stomach,and use the first finger of the right hand to touch your fore head,left shoulder,and then your right shoulder,and say amen. before you say any prayer,go over the day activities,and find out what sin you have committed,then say the i confess prayer.which goes like this,i confess to almightyGod,and to you my brothers and sisters,that i have sin through my own fault,in my tought and in my words,in what have done and in what i have felt to do,i now asked blessed mary ever virgin,all the angels and saint and to you my brothers and sister to pray for me to the lord our God.amen.then read psalm 51 of the holy bible 3read psalm 4 of the holy bible.then say amen.then do the sign of the cross again and sleep

No comments: